Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bag of cards class - May 28th - 10am




Hi everyone,
My next class is on Wednesday 28th May at 10am and
we will be making this bag and four cards to go in it.
The cards are really easy to make and use a fantastic
technique called crayon resist. We will also be using
a wheel, flowers, gold cardstock and gemstones to
decorate the front of the bag. The bag would also
be a fantastic size to put a mini book in - great for gift giving!
If you would like to attend please email me to reserve your spot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! As ever, your creations are just stunning! I love your work Michelle, it's just divine.

Anonymous said...

These are amazing, Michelle! Wish I could come to one of your classes! :) Sorry, but I've just tagged you on my blog! :)
K