Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lots of gifts - Class Wednesday 6th August


This class is all about small gifts you can make for friends, teachers, or stocking fillers. I really believe we all spend so much on craft materials that we should be using them wherever possible to get the maximum valve from our supplies. (Does this make sense? I'm sure you know what I mean here.)
Anyway, first up is a notepad. There are heaps of varieties out there, telephone message pads, post its, plain pads that could all be used for this design.


This is inside the notepad, and the bookmark.


This is a close view of the bookmark. the idea for this came from some I saw in a bookshop for $12.


This is a matching card using the beautiful new stamps and punches available in the mini catalogue this month. Don't you just love new stuff!

And last, but not least, a magnetic shopping list and pen holder. When the pad is finished ($2 for a pack of 6) you can easily refill it.
All of these gifts would be inexpensive to make, but would hopefully be treasured by the recipient.
If you would like to attend this class on Wednesday the 6th of August, please email to reserve your spot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey michelle, I found your lbog, because you commented on mine! WOW girl I wish I could come to your classes!! You have some beautiful work on here, and I love your style. I will be back for more!!! Can you direct me on where I can get details for the scrapbook in a box? That is awesome!
Love Makeesha