Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008


I have had so much fun playing with the 'A Beautiful Thing' stamp set -you'll find this set in the mini on page 7. This set was genorously loaned to me by Michelle Halling (a fellow SU demo), and as you can see by my samples I have made good use of it.
I have a mother and daughter birthday party to attend tomorrow, so I made this little gift set using colours from the invite.


This is card for my niece, using my very favourite scallop punch and the 'Lovely Letters' alphabet set. I also used bits and pieces from my ever expanding craft collection. I'm learning to use the stuff, not just hoard it!


And a close up of the card in the picture above. The greeting is from 'A perfect Day' rub-ons. Most people don't realise, but these rub-ons include a black and a white page in the packs. The background is stamped with 'Polka Dot' - a great way to make your own economical paper.
I'll be back soon with some xmas card samples!

No comments: