Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Die cuts and rub ons from the mini


If you would like to make lots of quick cards you really can not go past the die cuts and rub ons from the spring mini. These make it super easy to create a great range of cards or scrap book pages. I have also used the old olive designer paper, some matching buttons and some ribbon, and surprisingly no ink.
The die cuts come in a pack of four colours (old olive, pumpkin, bashful blue, and real red) and the sheets are 12" x 12" and are $16.50, so great value. I cant wait to try a few other colour combos.






I promise to have the Saturday class samples up tomorrow. Sorry I am leaving it so late, but have had an incredibly busy week with the school holidays.
Thanks for looking.
P.S. Kathy you left a no reply comment so I can't email you.....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your cards. I have done stampin up too...have lots of material. Send me shout via email..I have a few questions...