Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm addicted to felt flowers!


I just love the new felt flowers in the curent mini. But then I guess I love anything that gives a card a great tactile quality. There's just something about the feel of a material on what should be a paper product that appeals to me. Does that make sense?.....
Anyway, the card above uses the Secret Garden Simply scrappin kit, felt flowers (of course), and the stamp set Occasional Greetings (ink applied with a marker), old olive cardstock, always artichoke grosgrain and a few gemstones.


This card also uses felt flowers, but this time with paper from the spring silhouette pack. I used some buttons (now retired and sold out) the hostess stamp set So Many Sayings, some white grosgrain and of course some gemstones.


And lastly this card uses the Afternoon Tea papers (from the current mini), some soft sky and choc chip card stock, choc chip taffeta ribbon, and the stamp sets Occasional Greetings, Frames with Flourish, and the butterfly from Live Your Dreams.

No comments: