Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

A rare chance to scrapbook.


I don't often get a chance to scrapbook these days, however one day last holidays, my son asked me to scrapbook with him. Now I know through past experience his concentration for this lasts about an hour, so I had to work quickly. I used the Crew Kids Simply Scrappin kit, because everything is provided (except the brads) and it all co ordinates making the job much easier, and faster. It ended up taking about hour and a half, which is the quickest page I have ever completed.

I was not the one behind the camera taking this shot, hence my son's quizzical look at my brother in law.

Next weeks class will be posted tomorrow (hopefully).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great scrapbook page! Love the picture and how you've added the title on it! TFS!

Cindy