Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've been busy!


I've had a busy week whipping up lots of card orders, so I thought I would quickly show you them before I post them off.
The first card uses the 'Bloom Away' stamp set, which I watercoloured with markers. These cards are going overseas so the use of Australian flowers was perfect for them. So glad I bought this set!


I added some crystal effects to the image to give it some extra pop.


Another card using the same set.


I put small droplets of the crystal effects on the waratah to resemble morning dew drops. Such a simple thing to do, but gives a great extra detail.... and you all know how I feel about that!


This card uses the 'Cheers for you' stamp set, and lots of my paper scraps. I am slowly working my way through them. The card is very glittery.




Another card using the same set. This time I stamped the champagne glasses on silver card and cut them out. A great way to get some colour if you are not into watercolouring.


Hope you liked my cards. Thanks for looking.
Michelle






No comments: