Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Some new home cards


When I was asked to make some new home cards, I knew straight away exactly what I would use - my new Neighbourhood wheel. I just love the hand drawn character in this stamp, so cute. After wheeling on some very vanilla, I wheeled again on some urban oasis paper to paper pierce one of the houses, added a title with rub ons, a few flowers and pearls and that was it.




This one uses the lovely Rasberry Tart papers, but was contructed in the same way as the first. I used some stickers for the title and a few gemstones for some sparkle. The scallop circle was simply made by punching lots of 1.3cm circles from pink pirouette and adhering them behind the large white circle. This is easy if you use repositionable adhesive for this because it gives you the chance to play around with their position.

No comments: