Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I've just discovered Candy Lane papers!


Have you noticed how beautiful the Candy Lane papers are? I have to admit I didn't until this week. But now I've discovered them.....I just love the subtle colours, so peaceful.
This card was made using the Friends 24-7 stamp set and matching wheel, pink pirouette and very vanilla cardstock, Candy Lane paper, pretties kit flowers, gemstones, brads, pearls, some ribbon and basic grey chipboard letters. The star fish was added because Ann loves the beach. Oh, and some glitter of course!


The Friends 24-7 stamp set and wheel was designed by Shelli (the co-founder of Stampin' Up!). I think she did a beautiful job, and love the variety of stamps in the set. Check it out on page 81 of the catalogue.



This is a card using the Special Blessing stamp set. This was, for me, a must have set because it covers alot of areas I have been unable to cover in the past. I love how simple cards have a lot of interest due to the detail in the stamps. I also used the Candy Lane papers again.

No comments: