Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

faux wood class on Saturday 19th at 10.30am and Wednesday 23rd at 10am

After last weeks mega class, where I was beginning to think I might have to make you all dinner, I have prepared a super easy class using the faux wood technique. This really is so easy and quick to make, although a little messy, but you can't have everything!

The first card is a wintery xmas shaker box card. Not really Australian, but I think I have watchd too much TV over the years, so I love this scene regardless.


The second card is a sympathy card to have on hand, although you are welcome to change the sentiment if you wish. It incorporates a little chalking but really is so quick and easy to make. It also uses some free, so saffron ribbon from this months special.



Then we have the good old wood fence depicted in this one. I saw this card on someones blog (no idea who) about a year ago and just loved the idea of it, so have been waiting to recreate it.

And lastly a very male card that won't take long at all to whip up. You could also make this into a husband, uncle, nephew or son card.
If you would like to attend this class please email me to book your spot. I have it offered on Saturday the 19th of September at 10.30am or Wednesday the 23rd at 10am. The class cost is $20 and includes all materials and tools, no need to bring a thing. All welcome.




No comments: