Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

New class for Wednesday 2nd Dec at 10am

Boy was that one hot weekend! I hope you all survived, and have enjoyed the cooler weather today. I know I have.
Now onto Wednesday's class - In this class you will be creating cards that are a little bit different from the norm, as well as an easy bag in a box.


This card has a bead shaker box that won't take any time at all create.


And this is the easy bag in a box. So simple to make!



And this card has a jaffa wreath. And yes you can get the jaffas out to eat.
I am also going to include another card (that is not a xmas card) that is a case from the new summer mini which starts Dec 1. But you will have to trust me on this as I don't have one to show you yet.
Because this will be the last Wednesday class for the year, I hoping we have some time to have a christmas drink and some nibbles. All welcome. Class cost is $20 and includes all materials and tools, and a copy of the new summer mini (and the drinks of course). Please email me to reserve your spot.

No comments: