Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some gifts


I was lucky enough to receive some handmade gifts this week, that I thought I would share with you. The first gift is a christmas decoration using the new sweet treat cups, and ribbon from the mini. I was blown away with firstly how effective this looked and secondly how easy these would be to make. Looks like I will have to order even more of these cups!


The other gift I received was this beautiful desk set complete with calendar and pen. This was made from an acrylic photo frame used on its side, and the stamp set 'For Everything' and the Kaleidoscope papers available again in the new summer mini. I just cleaned up my desk last week - which I know is hard to believe, so I it's sitting proudly on it at the moment. Thanks Jo and Merryl for such lovely gifts.

No comments: