Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eggplant and stripes birthday card


I created this card for my Nan's birthday today using the I {heart} hearts stamp set to make the flower petals. Hearts are the most useful shape, it's amazing what they can be used for!

Happy Australia Day everyone, I hope you all survived the terrible heat today. I of course spent the day with my Nan which was nice, because I don't get to see her often enough these days.


Stamps: I {heart} hearts, A Little Birthday Cheer
Cardstock: Kraft, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Inks: Choc chip
Tools: Scallop punch, matt pack
Other: Flower designer brads, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, tape, gemstones, satin ribbon


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card. Fabulous design!

Night Owl Designs said...

Hi Michelle,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello :-) Yep, that Print Blocks challenge was great. I had so much fun making my cards! Congrats on your card too :-)
Sephi

Mariana Grigsby said...

Soo pretty!!!!! Love the flower!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very elegant! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge!