Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Super simple cards and price change info!


I thought I would share some reallllllly simple cards with you, that you could easily make 10mins before leaving for a party. I just used one of the pretty Fleuettes (crocheted flower), a gemstone brad and a chit chat rub on (Page 5 of the mini). I think the texture of the flower is enough to give it interest and that 'touchable' element, which is important in a handmade card. I love those flowers! (Page 14 of the mini)


In the next card I used the same basic design, but used a chipboard letter and some gemstones instead of the flower. The card is for my aunt Dolores - hence the 'D'. To dress it up a little I just added some glitter lines and a vintage button. The button is actually one from my deceased grandmother's collection (Dolores' mother), so it's a nice touch to add to her birthday card, that I think she will apreciate.


Now, some of you may have noticed the price change on the class calendar....I have given this matter much consideration, and for this year have decided to vary the price of the class depending on the materials used. This will enable me to give you more variety of classes, some more elaborate and some simple, quick and economic. But let me say, I will always aim for value for money, coupled with (hopefully), creative classes you will (hopefully), enjoy.
Enjoy your weekend everybody and hope to see some of you soon.

1 comment:

SARA DI SANTI said...

Michelle you are worth the money spent for all your creativity.
The Price change had to happen with all the price increases on the craft products.
Keep up the fantastic work you produce.
Sara