Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Various books class on Saturday 23rd and Wednesday the 27th January at 10.30am


The Special Days book is a class I have taught many times, but am continually asked to do again, so I thought I would oblige but include some variations on the book for those of you that have completed the class before. So for this class you get to choose between A Special Days book (see description below), an Address Book or Notebook.


This is the inside of the Special Days book. Basically it has a pocket for every month of the year and a place to record all those special days we wish to remember year after year, like birthdays and anniversaries. The pocket is a place to store a card, reciept or possible gift suggestions. You will never forget a special occasion again.
We will be using the beautiful Tea Party papers for this book.

At the back is a place to record addresses.


Or, you can make an address book. This idea came about because the book I have kept for the last 15 years has become somewhat full on certain pages, due to the many moves of my sisters and a few friends.


There will be a few colour choices for this class, including my favourite SU colour almost amethyst.



Or, you can make a notebook with 20 blank pages, decorated with a little stampin of course, and include in it a few pockets similar to the ones in the special days book for bits and pieces. The green book above (pictured with address book) I have made into a notebook, but you will have a choice of papers for this one.
If you would like to attend this class please email me and include which book you would like to make so I can have a kit ready for you. All welcome.
Days: Saturday 23rd and Wednesday 27th
Time: 10.30am
Cost: $25







No comments: