Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Well, its been a very busy few weeks around here, so I have not had much time for sharing with you lately. But I have lots to show you, so updates should become much more regular again.


This little easel card is one of the projects we made at my recent training days.My training days are free to all who join Stampin' Up with me, and are usually lots of fun. The card uses one of my favourite sets in the mini, which unfortunately finishes on the 31st March. It also is the end of Sale-a-bration so if you don't have your free set of stamps yet you still have a few days to get your order in.

Stamps: Butterfly Prints
Ink: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand
Paper: Patterns Designer Series Papers - Baja Breeze,
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Whisper white

Punches: Butterfly, scallop oval, large oval, Eyelet border, Boho Blossum
Other: Pearls from Pretties kit, dazzling diamonds glitter, sponge

No comments: