Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Handbags and dresses card class on Wed 21st and Sat 24th April


I live in a house of boys, so I love to do girlie cards and keep that side of myself alive. So for this class we are celebrating all that is female, including handbags, dresses and bikinis. The handbag card above uses lots of punches and a diecut to make the bags. I always think it is wonderful that punches can have so many uses.


Then still using punches we are going to make this dress card.


And then we are going to go totally girlie with this pretty delicate dress made from a die cut. (I have a neice that would just love this card!)


You can also make either of these summer sun dresses. They are really quick and easy, you will be able to whip them up in no time.


And to finish with you can make this easy bikini card.
If you would like to attend this class please email me to reserve your spot.
Dates: Wednesday 21st at 10am, Saturday 24th at 10.30am
Cost: $25
All welcome.



No comments: