Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The New Autumn Mini is here!!

Yeh - It's April and I can finally share the fantastic new Autumn Mini with you. It is a bumper issue with so many new and exciting products - I just love. I spent an absolute fortune on it, so I am very lucky my husband does not read this blog or I would be in lots of trouble.
The mini includes The Big Shot, a fantastic die cutting machine, that can use any die on the market, a fabulous new punch style and cling mount stamps that are stored in DVD cases (so great to store). It also introduced three new In Colours that are available only for four months. If you don't have a copy of the mini (and don't currently have a demo) email me to receive a copy.
Below are a couple of the projects we made in last weeks classes. I was lucky enough to get an overwhelming turn out, it just blew me away. Thanks to all those that came along, and hope you liked the projects.


This card uses the new bird punch and some melon mambo card and ink.


This card uses the new embossing dies with the Big Shot.


And these little tags uses a beautiful new stamp set, Vintage Vogue and the Tope Note die. The new colour card is Rich Razzleberry - don't you just love the name.


In my haste I forgot to photograph the little easter baskets we also made on the day as the kids took them to school for their teachers, complete with eggs and wrapped in cello. They were a big hit.
Have fun drooling over the new mini. I know I do.

1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

These are such beautiful projects, Michelle - not at all surprising that you had such a good 'turn out' at your classes.