Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all. I hope you have all had a splendid day.

I spent the day with my Mum and my sister and had a relaxing lunch followed by a very 'special show' put on my kids and nieces. I was told it was a special Mothers Day treat and you don't just get this everyday you know! It was pretty funny and gave us all a laugh.
This is the card I ended up making for Mum. I left it till the last minute, as usual, so it did not end up quite as I expected, but they rarely do. The letters were made by cutting out four of each letter on the Big Shot and then sticking them together - one on top of the other. I then coated them in Gold Ink. They looked exactly like chipboard letters when I had finished and had lots of dimension, and only a fraction of the cost! The colours I used were melon mambo, soft suede, pink pirouette and naturals ivory cardstock. I even managed to get a quick inside made for the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Michelle WOW, What beautiful work you have been doing. See next week,
Rach