Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sunny Days class on Sat 15th and Wed 19th May


I have really enjoyed making the samples for the next class - can you tell?
If you would like to attend on either the Saturday or Wednesday, it will work just a little differently from usual. The Saturday class will run from 10.30am till 2pm and the Wednesday
class from 10am till 1.30pm and in this time you can make as many (or as little) cards as you like from the kit. I will provide all the extras you need, like ribbon, brads etc and you are welcome to take home anything you don't use on the day. I think the cards would make a lovely set to give as a gift, and there are enough supplies to possibly make enough for two sets. Everything pictured above is made out of one half kit and I still have lots left.

I thought I would give you a better pic of some of the cards.


I have used some die cut felt to add texture, as well as dry embossing and crimping.



The card in the top left has a pocket, great for a gift card and a nail file gift - just something a little different. Recognise the bottom card, it's cased from the catalogue (I just loved it, so had to make it up).


You can also make this cute little bag up with matching gift cards and envelopes. I made six cards to fit nicely inside my bag. This would also make a great gift.






So please come along and make your personal selection of cards.
Dates: Saturday 15th and Wednesday 19th
Cost: $30
Bring: Trimmer and a sandwich if you like. A camera if you want to photograph any cards you don't have time to make.
RSVP: ASAP, especially for the Wednesday class so I have time to purchase enough kits.
All welcome, it's a great class for beginners. Email me if you would like to attend.













1 comment:

Christine Blain said...

Wow, Michelle - such a beautiful "last minute" card! I love this to bits; the colours look fantastic, and all the details are a real feast for the eyes.