Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

New class for Wed 29th and Sat 2nd

Yeh!!!! It's the first day of the school holidays. Love school holidays. No lunches to make, no uniforms to iron and best of all, I get to stay up super late and sleep in most mornings. I'm in heaven.

Anyway, I best introduce you to the next class using the beautiful Love Letter Designer Papers.

You can not see in any of the photographs but most of these cards have a lovely golden glow on them which has been created using the new champagne mist ink. I'm just not that a good a photographer so did not even try to capture it for you. We will be using distress inks in a few different ways to create a vintage feel about the cards, that I hope you will find interesting.


This one uses maghony distress ink and the new stamp from Contempo Christmas embossed in gold.

And this card combines some flowers created on the Big Shot and a beautiful Vintage Brad. I have already used so many of these brads - just love them!

This card really shines when you see it in person and uses another of the vintage brads. Dasher is really getting a workout around here.

Dates: Wed 29th Oct at 10am and Sat 2nd Oct at 10.30am
Cost: $25
Please email me if you would like to attend so I can prepare a kit for you.

And please don't forget to check out the fundraiser I am organising on the 23rd for the Cancer Council. You can read more about it by clicking on the Special Event Button at the top of the posts.
We would love to see you there.


No comments: