Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Samples from last weeks class
















Lovely as a Tree has always been a favourite stamp set of mine. I continually pull it out year after year and still marvel at how wonderfully it stamps. This time I used white ink on kraft and teamed it with some navy cardstock.
I love how this beautiful new bauble from Contempo Christmas. To get this sprakly effect I first stamped in silver ink, then quickly shook some heat and stick powder on the stamp. Then I heated the powder till it just melted, then quickly shook on some dazzling diamonds and finished with a quick blast of heat. The effect is truly worth the effort.


















This card has more of a vintage feel, and is so simple and quick to make. The hardest part would be putting the thread in the button! Spot the vintage newspaper - thats new designer paper now available. Love it!

I have just spent quite some time rearranging my supplies into their new colour families, so am excited to start on some new creations using my new catalogue as a fantastic starting point for inspiration.

No comments: