Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Christmas Special

Yeh!!! After months and months of computer problems, I have finally managed to get it into normal working order again ($219 later of course), so once again I can start posting on a more regular basis, without the pain an extremely slow computer can inflict.

This card, which I must admit is rather like a card I posted last month uses the beautiful Welcome Christmas stamp set.
You can purchase this set till the end of Nov along with the stunning Christmas Cocoa specialty papers and receive a free roll of ribbon from the selected four Stampin' Up! have on offer. I will receive my order soon, and then will make up some samples for you. There are also three other bundles included in the free ribbon offer, so check out the special on the Stampin Up website. Its always nice to receive something for free, and free ribbon is always a winner on my list.



No comments: