Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Using up your paper stash class

If you are anything like me, you probably have quite a stash of paper put away safely in a cupboard. I have tons, and lots of little scraps I just can not part with. "You just never know when they will come in handy" I always say. So for this class I thought I would share a few ideas on using up those small scraps you most probably have lying around.

The first card uses the classic quilted background, an easy way to use all sorts of scraps up. Using a punch, makes this doubly quick and easy.

This card uses the larger scraps you have on hand and also includes a lovely flower constructed with some packing scraps.
Oh, and a double bow, lesson!!!
Another card using some scraps from various paper packs and another handmade flower.
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5612355562602972706" />


Making your own flowers is a great way to use small bits of cardstock you have leftover from previous projects. Its really fun and it will give you a great sense of satisfaction later to say I made that myself!

I could not forget the males in our lives, so included a card for them too. This is a great way to use tiny scraps up. Its also quite enjoyable to put together. The card construction is a little different, because I usually find, a male is more likely to comment on this.
This class will be held on Wednesday the 1st of June at 10am (wow, june already!) and Saturday 4th June at 10.30am.
Class cost is $25 and includes all materials. Please email me if you would like to attend so I can have a kit ready for you.

As a special offer to class attendees, I am also offering $20 of free product with every $100 order placed before June 18.

No comments: