Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Masterclass - 3 detailed cards class

I have had so much fun preparing for this weeks class, as the cards are all my kind of cards. Lots of little details to make the cards extra special. Now I am not saying the cards are difficult, just some parts may take a little more time than usual.


Lots of texture and detail make up this extra special card, and some hand stitching complete the picture. We are even going to complete the inside on all the cards today, and stamp a co-ordinating envelope.



Some of you may be very surprised to see the next card as it uses my least favourite colour, orange. But I am finding if you are going to use orange, peach parfait is quite nice. It's not too bright, and teamed with melon mambo makes for a modern colour scheme.
I have been wanting to make these little ribbon flowers for ages, but as they take a little time have been putting it off...but now is the perfect time to show you. These are perfect to construct while sitting in front of the TV of a night.



My last card was inspired by a few I saw on the Hero Arts Blog. The colour on the flower all comes from water colour pencils without the use of any water. It's so easy and fool proof. You are most welcome to change the colour too, if you desire. Blue and purple flowers could be lovely too.


This extra special masterclass (I have been watching too much TV) is offered on Saturday 18th June at 10.30am and Wednesday 22nd at 10am.
Class cost is $20 and includes all tools, materials, morning tea and envelopes.
All welcome. But please email me to reserve a spot.

No comments: