Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Introducing Pool Party and Island Indigo



Don't those names sound cool together? And both are just lovely colours. This is a simple little box I made with them with the Box No2 die. Also uses the new lace ribbon punch.

I still have room on Wednesday for my christmas card class if any one is interested. Just email me, so I can make a kit up for you.
And don't forget about the terrific joining special this month. You can get the normal kit at 20% discount OR you can get a smaller kit for just $169. Both are fantastic value as you get sooooo many lovely supplies in them, and they can be both fully customised to suit your style and need. And if you join this week, ( before September 25) there is an added bonus, but you will have to contact me to find out about that.
Cheers for now.

No comments: