Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Introducing Wisteria Wonder

Let me introduce you to one of the newest colours available, Wisteria Wonder. Its a beautiful purple colour with a hint of grey in it, making a very sophisticated shade. Perfect for ladies. I am so happy to have another purple, we needed it.

Now this card will be very familiar to many of you. It's just one of the projects we completed at my launch last Saturday. It was a simple card that didnt take long to make, but l think many of you liked. It not only uses the beautiful new colour, but the most gorgeous stamp set, Delicate Doilies and its matching papers. And......my most favourite ribbon, seam binding. It is so thin, with a slight sheen and is so lovely to work with. I love the fact that it will still fit into an envelope without bulk, making it perfect to post.
If you would like to try this ribbon without purchasing a whole roll, I am making up packs of 1m of 7 colours for $9.90 with postage additional if required. This way you can see for yourself just how nice this ribbon is without breaking the bank.

It also used a new embossing folder too. Did you notice the embossing folders went down in price?


Now this card was one I designed for my wonderful group of downlines to make at a recent training. It uses a lovely new stamp set called Field Flowers. This stamp does look a little weird in the catalogue as it is designed for the stamps to be layered on top of each other creating a build up of different colours. Very clever and the results are stunning. I can see this set coming out alot.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

STUNNING.... I got this stamp because I had seen some beautiful cards made with it.