Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Everything flowers class


I totally love flower stamps, and the free set available this month with a $125 purchase is no exception. I have used one of the stamps from it here on this sympathy card. It's always handy to have a sympathy card in the cupboard.


This card (which looks a bit terrible in the photo) is very shimmery, with lots of added sparkle..... the gold looks an awful colour in the photo! To stamp the flower we are using a handmade stamp pad.


I love being able to whip a box for a gift whenever I need one. The new simply scored makes this so easy to do. I will be giving you an easy tip for making a lid that fits every time.


Lots of little cards to fill your box will be fun to make with some colouring. So therapeutic.
I have visions of us making four little envelopes to go in the box too....just waiting for something to arrive to help us make them. It will definitely be here by next Wednesday.
I am offering this class on Wednesday the 13th and Saturday 23rd at 10am and cost is $20. If you would like to attend please email me so I can prepare a kit for you.

1 comment:

Heather said...

These are so cute - I love the colors!