Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas in July card class

Its hard to believe I am doing a Christmas class already, but we all know that christmas just sneaks up on us quicker and quicker each year, and its a good feeling to feel you are prepared.
My first card is pretty angel card, with loads and loads of sparkle. I am a sucker for a good angel, I just love them!

Then we are going to do some watercolouring on this cute elf card, using SU's lovely watercolour paper to make it super easy.

Then its a simple little gingerbread man card. I have seen versions of this around the web, and then at a recent team meeting, the lovely Belinda Hennessey made one which reminded me how cute they were, and I just had to share him with you.
My kids would have demolished the gingerbread entirely in minutes. They don't mind a good gingerbread man cookie.

And I thought I would finish with a quick easy card, you could easily make up, if you require alot of cards to send out.
This class will run on Saturday the 28th and Wednesday the 1st of August. Class cost is $20 and is all inclusive. Email me if you would like to attend and get a head start on your xmas cards.

2 comments:

Hofkissed said...

Great Christmas cards... it's never too early for Christmas! I'm now following you from the SC discussion and hope you'll follow me too!
Steph - hofkissed.blogspot.com

Terry said...

Your cards look great! I'm now following you from SC and hope you'll follow my blog at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

Thanks!

Terry