Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

A wonderful day


Wow, what a day Saturday turned out to be. We were lucky enough to have perfect weather, a lovely location and 80 very happy ladies attend our Cancer Council Fundraiser. We managed to make over $2,000 to donate. Isn't that terrfic! I have quite a few photos of the day to share with you, hopefully I will have some time tomorrow to download them.
I would like to thank each and every one of you that attended and to those that could not make it, but donated anyway. Thankyou. Every bit counts, and its lovely to know I am surrounded by so many generous and giving people. I hope you all enjoyed the day and took home a prize or too, or even lots of inspiration for your own crafting.

1 comment:

Jenni Jones said...

It was a great day Michelle! thank you for putting so much work into it. I had a great time.
Jeni