Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another christmas class

I hope you are not bored with christmas things already. I still need more cards and gifts, so I'm still preparing.
The first card we will be making in this class is a shaker card, made really easy with the new shaker frames. This card is actually very shimmery and totally silver and white (although in the photo it looks kind of grey). The entire card is sprayed with white shimmer paint, so lovely for a christmas card.

And then we have a vintage inspired card using the beautiful frame from the Papaya College set. I love it when i can use non christmassy stamps in a christmassy way.

Now onto a few gifts. First up we have this decorated tic tac box. Inside is a poem for either snowman kisses or snowman poop. You can make either depending on your sense of humour. I will have both printed out, so you can choose on the day. I love this little snowman, he's so cute!

And then a lip balm in a decorated folder. Easy and inexpensive to make and suitable for a wide range of ages.

Inside the folder there is space to write a little message.

This class will be held on this Saturday the 13th and Wednesday 24th. Class cost is $20 and is all inclusive. I'll even include the tic tacs and lip balm so you'll have gifts ready to go. Please email me if you would like to attend so I can prepare a kit for you. My email is lovemumandme@bigpond.com
All welcome.

No comments: